Friday, June 16, 2006

slowing down

Ok so i gave myself a goal date to reach my goal weight and that date is getting closer and closer and the weight is getting harder and harder to move. Im now sitting at 70kgs and need to lose five more to reach target by august.
Why august? well my brother is getting married so myself and my parents are going over to Hamilton Island for the wedding and that was what got me started really, the thought of going over still fat just wasnt appealing so i joined weight watchers. My parents also joined so we are all looking forward to a shopping spree in Sydney, I CANT WAIT! but i need to get these last five kgs off! Really need to stay on track, exercise wise i think im doing well its the keeping track of my points that im getting abit slack with. Just need to give myself alittle kick in the bum :)

1 comment:

Rae said...

WOW, the difference is amazing! you are doing great, WELL DONE!
I found your blog fr the boards, i love blogs tool they are so motivating, and you have just motivated me for today! so thankyou!
have a great weekend!
Rae :)
p.s i love the fact you got to join WW as your birthday present! Its a great present, cos nothing makes you feel as good as loving yourself and being healthy and happy!