Thursday, July 13, 2006

My new Hair colour



Here is me and my spankingnew hair colour that i got done yesterday and im really happy with it. I went in thinking i wanted to try and go blonde and came out with dark brown with caramel and blonde highlights. $179 bucks later i hope it lasts a long time!!


Not long now till the wedding, i cant wait to go shopping but im going to miss my dp and my baby boy soooooooo much :( have never been away from them for more than 2 days so this will be a challange for me.

2 comments:

Berrie said...

Wow Tracy you are looking gorgeous...love your hair colour...and wow look at your cheekbones...wow keep it up nearly there....wedding isnt to far away either and you will look good no doubt...
Keep smiling and thanks for your comment on my blog and I will enjoy showing my sun catcher..
Berrie xx

Rae said...

I love the hair colour, it looks great!