Thursday, June 07, 2007

make it stop!!


Oh my god mornings sickness sucks! Well it use to be afternoon sickness but the last two days i havent been able to keep my toast and cup of tea down. I even made greg serve my breakfast in bed this morning in the hope it would prevent me from being sick, but no such luck :(
And sam has woken with a cough so i can see us both curling up on the couch today.
Meant to be going to matamata for the weekend with sam so he can see his grandparents, be yesterday when i drove i had to pull over to be sick :( so im not to sure what i will do now.
And my nice new car that we have had for all of a month is now at the panel beaters after i stopped at some school lights last friday and the lady behind me must of been day dreaming as she drove straight into the back of me! Gave me whiplash, sam thank god was fine and THANK GOD no child had decided to cross over as i got pushed so far forward i would of hit them :( Was not a good morning.

Well i hear the couch calling me :)

3 comments:

Deb said...

OH MY GOD!!! I loose your blog for a while and LOOK WHAT HAPPENS!!!!

I can't believe I missed all the excitement - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

I am so pleased for you :D I will definaetly be checking in much more regularly from now on to see how you are going!

Lillybud said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lillybud said...

lol see what things i get up to when your not checking in on me :)