Wednesday, November 22, 2006

still at it

Well the last few weeks ive put more effort into than i have for awhile, been getting back on the treadmill and trying to keep within my points, not to say that my sweet tooth hasnt got the best of me afew times :( Last week there was no loss and it was ttom so im just glad i didnt gain!

I also have a new pair of jeans that are two small but with maybe 5kgs gone they should fit perfectly, ive done this all through out my weight loss i find it a goal to be able to fit a certain piece of clothing and try it on ever now and then and it lets me see how im going. And it rocks when that piece become to big!!

just got to keep on going!!

oh and ive been very good with the water intake! Yay for summer, hated drinking water in winter!! :)

Tracy

No comments: