Friday, November 03, 2006

Man i SUCK


I suck i suck i suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive been stuck at the same weight for god knows how long now and i have no excuses apart from im LAZY

Ive been thinking about changing my program over to NC to see if that will give my body the kick it needs but im a real snacker, mostly at night and not sure how i would go.

hmmmm and some exercise really couldnt hurt either ah! I use to love the feeling after ive exercised but ive loss all moviation at the mo.

But im really wanting to drop 4kgs by xmas day and ive even taken a pic of me in my bathers :( not sure im as brave as rae tho to post it but just know that i have it and it may appear on here one day soon to help me keep on track!

Man its hot today!! Surely im sweating off some fat??

1 comment:

Rae said...

I say just post it! It helped me heaps, cos once i knew it was there and peopl had seen it i could go denying it any longer, i have to do something about me instead!
and you don';t suck, i can so relate... snacking has been my big problem since i moved, cos there is a whole lot of foods around that i simply don't buy... so they are tempting and horribly delicious!
But we can do this!
so post, and then use it as motivation!
Rae :)