Thursday, September 14, 2006

When i have time!!!















I really enjoy taking photos, these days i just have heaps of trouble finding the time to work on them. This is my friends little girl, isnt she a beautiful wee thing!
Anyway i thought i would share this side of me instead of it all being about ww all the time. I so wish i had of taken photography at school! I always feel its to late now that im a mum.
My dad does some great photography and seem to be forever winning comps, its a shame he didnt realise his gift earlier on in life he could of had a great career i think! Might see if a can find one of his on my comp and put it on here:)

Cya's
Tracy

3 comments:

Deb said...

oh they are beautiful Tracy! You have some talent there my girl!

I especially love the top one... such a dreamy, special image... real character in that one.

Gorgeous!

Berrie said...

Tracy you should return to school and do a coarse you have a gift that you should explore...talent should never be a wasted gift...
Berrie :)

Adam said...

Whoa!! You've done awesome. The focus could be a touch sharper but the lighting is excellent. Well done!

I think photography is nicer as an art than a profession. Enjoy it as a hobby and a gift - that will give you the most amount of joy.