Wednesday, January 10, 2007

FINALLY

i can finally get back into my blog!
I had to change to mozilla firefox before it would let me in. Ive been hanging out to post and make comments on others!
Well I had a good xmas and new years, it was abit lonely as dps gran died on the weds before xmas so the day after xmas he was on a bus to palmerston north to be with his family and make it to the funeral. So he was away for four days and then on new years we just had a night in and cuddle on the couch and watched a movie and had some chips and dip!! (naughty i know)

Soooo now my weight after the silly season is over and shot up a wee bit :( Ive been weighing every morning and every day it says something different! So tomorrow i will weigh and post what im back up to and start from there.

Ive already got my tracking book back out and have a had a great few days tracking and drinking my water. So heres to a GREAT 2007 which will see me reaching my goal of 65kgs and me getting my reward of a skydive!!!!

THIS YEAR IS GOING TO ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tracy

No comments: