Friday, January 12, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME



Its my birthday today :) and im getting old!

I turned 28 today and dont feel a day over 30!

Have had a lovely start to the day, greg and my son woke me this morning with some presents and a cake :) my son was so excited! he loves birthdays, doesnt matter whos :)

So ive had mud cake for brekkie! wasnt about to have a two year old bugging me for cake all day so we all had a slice this morning and now it has been put away. Dp has to work today and i begged him to take it with him and share it with his workmates but he wouldnt! he thinks i can eat as much as i like since its my special day! but he will take it tomorrow and there is no way im having anymore of it! one slice is more than enough for both me and my son!

Anyways the weather is going to be yuck today, looks like another rainy stinky day :( but its been a great start to the day and hopefully that will continue :)

4 comments:

Deb said...

YAY!! She's back! :)

Lillybud said...

lol bout time aye! :)

Erica said...

ohhh hun, i hpe you had the best birthday, so sorry i missed your blog on your special day.

... Erica x

Anonymous said...

omg happy birthday!! :) another capricorn hehe yay to us!

good luck on your downward spiral again to the 60s.. mwah!

d xxx

p.s. your cake looks devine!